Would you like a free Shutterfly Photobook (8x8)?
I was given the chance to invite five NEW customers to Shutterfly. Each of the five people will receive a hardcover 8x8 album. You will still have to pay taxes and shipping. So, if you'd like to enter my give-away, please go here and leave a comment. I will have www.random.org pick five winners on March 16. Thanks! Leave a comment here, and I will choose 5 random winners on March 16 at noon.

You look lovely. What a wonderful dress and hair. Congratuulations on your ten years!
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful bride! You have gorgeous hair!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Beautiful Bride! You haven't changed!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteStunning! I agree - you're a beautiful bride!
ReplyDeleteHappy 10yr Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how much kids grow up in a mere 10 years, eh?
Love the hair, first of all. :) Also, the photo of the two of you together is great. Beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a great picture. I remember that day so well.
ReplyDelete