Book Give-Away! Primary Sources Teaching Kit: Colonial America
A kind person on http://www.paperbackswap.com/ sent me some extra goodies with a large order that I placed. This books is one that she sent, and though I love the book, I already have it. So, I thought I'd host another book give-away on my blog. You can see sample pages here . So, post a comment here by midnight EST on July 4 for a chance to win. :)
Looks like fun Aaron!;)
ReplyDeleteDon't fall Aaron! Do ya think you can come and do that to our house?
ReplyDeleteJust kidding.
We got lights for our front bushes, but when we opened them up, we found out they were ice-sickles!
ReplyDeleteYou obviously live somewhere warm and dry. Here, going on the house is trecherous this time of year because of all the ice and wet. And up there with no coat, scarf, and hat? No way!! lol...
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful helper there though. Alex is that way too. My oldest by 5 years, he is a huge help with the youngers and with things like this.
Love Val
We are in Virginia. The photo was taken at the beginning of December. It is 37 degrees here right now. That was a surprisingly warm day. We didn't even bother with lights last year b/c no one wanted to freeze on the roof. LOL We have had a horrible amount of rain this fall, so it hasn't been my favorite fall.
ReplyDelete