Book Give-Away! Primary Sources Teaching Kit: Colonial America
A kind person on http://www.paperbackswap.com/ sent me some extra goodies with a large order that I placed. This books is one that she sent, and though I love the book, I already have it. So, I thought I'd host another book give-away on my blog. You can see sample pages here . So, post a comment here by midnight EST on July 4 for a chance to win. :)

That is awesome! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteVal
I don't even know you but yet am so very proud of you :-). I love the pic, a very nice looking couple. Spanish is hard, a B is really good. Congrats! Make sure you take care of your health while your stressing and studying so hard ha ha. I know how it is, I have been there. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletehttp://usana-supplements.blogspot.com
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDelete~Katie