I was given the chance to invite five NEW customers to Shutterfly. Each of the five people will receive a hardcover 8x8 album. You will still have to pay taxes and shipping. So, if you'd like to enter my give-away, please go here and leave a comment. I will have www.random.org pick five winners on March 16. Thanks! Leave a comment here, and I will choose 5 random winners on March 16 at noon.
Oops -- I already had this one! So, I am offering it up for grabs. I will chose from those who comment here on Saturday by midnight. If you'd like to win it, just leave a comment here. The Moon Seems to Change (Let's Read and Find Out) (Library Binding) Kimber, you won! Email me your address, and I'll mail this.
A kind person on http://www.paperbackswap.com/ sent me some extra goodies with a large order that I placed. This books is one that she sent, and though I love the book, I already have it. So, I thought I'd host another book give-away on my blog. You can see sample pages here . So, post a comment here by midnight EST on July 4 for a chance to win. :)
You don't want this? SWEET! I would love it if you have no need for it. hope your homeschooling is going well. Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeleteWe'd love it! Hope we're the lucky ones. thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would be thrilled to take this off your hands. Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteGoing back to school, this would help.
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers. :)
I'd love it too! This would be perfect for my netbook (that has no software)
ReplyDeleteI'd love a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this for my son. He is autistic so anything that will make his school year easier im game. Thanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWe are a homeschooling family that would LOVE to have this!!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
ReplyDelete