A kind person on http://www.paperbackswap.com/ sent me some extra goodies with a large order that I placed. This books is one that she sent, and though I love the book, I already have it. So, I thought I'd host another book give-away on my blog. You can see sample pages here . So, post a comment here by midnight EST on July 4 for a chance to win. :)
Here is a photo of new Studio G dollar stamps I found at Michael's today. Aren't they fabulous? In honor of this excitement, I am giving away the "Thank You" stamp found in the second photo to a winner chosen at random. Just leave a comment here by Thursday, Feb. 21 at midnight EST, and I will announce the winner.
I was given the chance to invite five NEW customers to Shutterfly. Each of the five people will receive a hardcover 8x8 album. You will still have to pay taxes and shipping. So, if you'd like to enter my give-away, please go here and leave a comment. I will have www.random.org pick five winners on March 16. Thanks! Leave a comment here, and I will choose 5 random winners on March 16 at noon.
Beautiful pics! Is this at the botanical garden there?
ReplyDeleteThank you. They were taken at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens.
ReplyDelete