Aren't volcanoes fun? We just made on this weekend from a kit the boys got for Christmas. Yours is more colorful than ours though, we haven't painted it yet!
Very cool. I like the addition of the dino. :) I showed it to Indy and he said "WOW! That is totally awesome!" When we made ours we put the food coloring in it too. Indy made a village to get covered in lava (he's obsessed with Pompeii). This was one of our favorite hands on hs projects.
I was given the chance to invite five NEW customers to Shutterfly. Each of the five people will receive a hardcover 8x8 album. You will still have to pay taxes and shipping. So, if you'd like to enter my give-away, please go here and leave a comment. I will have www.random.org pick five winners on March 16. Thanks! Leave a comment here, and I will choose 5 random winners on March 16 at noon.
Oops -- I already had this one! So, I am offering it up for grabs. I will chose from those who comment here on Saturday by midnight. If you'd like to win it, just leave a comment here. The Moon Seems to Change (Let's Read and Find Out) (Library Binding) Kimber, you won! Email me your address, and I'll mail this.
Aren't volcanoes fun? We just made on this weekend from a kit the boys got for Christmas. Yours is more colorful than ours though, we haven't painted it yet!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love how red the food coloring made the "lava". We've done this, but never with food coloring...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I like the addition of the dino. :) I showed it to Indy and he said "WOW! That is totally awesome!" When we made ours we put the food coloring in it too. Indy made a village to get covered in lava (he's obsessed with Pompeii). This was one of our favorite hands on hs projects.
ReplyDelete