Being a very visual person, I thought it would help our botany study to have a diagram showing the scientific classification of plants. So, if this will help you, please download here.
The link for downloading is no longer working. Could send the file to my email? This is just what I've been looking for! smileyhappychan at yahoo dot com
A kind person on http://www.paperbackswap.com/ sent me some extra goodies with a large order that I placed. This books is one that she sent, and though I love the book, I already have it. So, I thought I'd host another book give-away on my blog. You can see sample pages here . So, post a comment here by midnight EST on July 4 for a chance to win. :)
Here is a photo of new Studio G dollar stamps I found at Michael's today. Aren't they fabulous? In honor of this excitement, I am giving away the "Thank You" stamp found in the second photo to a winner chosen at random. Just leave a comment here by Thursday, Feb. 21 at midnight EST, and I will announce the winner.
I was given the chance to invite five NEW customers to Shutterfly. Each of the five people will receive a hardcover 8x8 album. You will still have to pay taxes and shipping. So, if you'd like to enter my give-away, please go here and leave a comment. I will have www.random.org pick five winners on March 16. Thanks! Leave a comment here, and I will choose 5 random winners on March 16 at noon.
Thanks for this download! We are finishing up our plant study and this will come in handy to keep it in our memory.
ReplyDeleteThe link for downloading is no longer working. Could send the file to my email? This is just what I've been looking for! smileyhappychan at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete